This is all about ‘the pretty stuff’. The soil, sod, decorative stone, mulch, flowers, shrubs, and trees are the ‘magic touch’. This is the WOW factor that you want.
You’ll benefit from my horticultural education and long term experience in this area. I’ll consider your property’s soil and light conditions as well as it’s temperate environment.
“I’ll recommend the best options for your landscape vision.”
What People Are Saying...
- “It was like Jeremy could read our mind, we told him we wanted a garden with some curb appeal against our fence and the sidewalk, with minimal maintenance. He did a quick outline, and took us rock shopping with him! He was so precise with which rocks would work well and look good, helped us choose the shrubs and perennials. He showed us how to prune our shrubs to keep them looking great for years to come. It turned out exactly how we envisioned, our neighbours even years later comment on how our garden transformed our property.”
- “We purchased a new house and needed to freshen up the front entry, there was no existing walk to the front door. Jeremy was great at offering a design suggestion for front walk way and entry step, large enough to hold my planters, easy to shovel in winter, and offered suggestions on the best interlock brick colours to match with our existing stone siding on the house. It turned out even better than we could have hoped! He was so tidy and accommodating, I would recommend his work to anyone.”
Peter & Barb
- “Our daughter was getting married and we knew there would be a lot of traffic through our house that week of the wedding from out of town guests. Our front sidewalk was over 25 years old and in desperate need of a facelift. Jeremy was very professional and efficient and we love the new front walk.”
- “I needed to prepare my house to sell. After years of no external maintenance I approached Jeremy to offer suggestions for a front walk and main entry staircase to make an impression to buyers. It was a great investment, not only does it make the front of the house look amazing, it was done on time and on budget. I have asked him to complete more projects for me!”
- Just want to say thanks again for the great look you have built..I posted picture online everyone loves the work...one of my sisters said she had to look at the address to make sure it was my place.
I'm just letting you know the outcome....we are totally in awe with it. We love it too.
Janet and Chris Hartnett
- Recently we had landscaping done by Jeremy Van Wingerden of Fox in the Pines Landscaping and we very satisfied. Jeremy help us by making good suggestions on how we could improve the layout of our lane way. He also went out of his way to leave sample brick so we could get a visual idea of how the edging would look. The result was lovely, it improved the look of our lane way and added value to our home. One thing which really impressed my husband and I was he work ethic. Jeremy showed up when he said he would and worked non stop to make sure the job progressed to stay within his estimated completion date. The days were hot and humid. Jeremy worked solid.
One thing I liked was Jeremy listened and adjusted his work to adjust to our needs. He was very client service orientated. I found the experience very exciting as he changed our property into something we are very satisfied with.
I would recommend Fox in the Pines Landscaping to people who need landscaping and bricking design. I have already forwarded his coordinates onto friends and family. A job well done Jeremy!
Jane and Bill Law
- We are extremely happy with the work you have done for us and it has been a pleasure to get to know you personally.
Thank you, Jeremy!
- Curb appeal from a refurbished natural stone patio shouts " welcome to our home "
What a pleasure to watch a true artist at work !!!